New KitKat version; I have lost the names of everyone in SMS!
Would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out with this.
I downloaded the latest update today and although I am not fond of many of these color changes I seem to have lost the names associated with their respective phone numbers, in my calls and SMS views.
The numbers are stored in my Outlook Exchange account but they are no longer coming up on my phone. Others on the other hand are showing up.
Any idea whats going on here??
- 06-04-2014, 07:17 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Re: New KitKat version; I have lost the names of everyone in SMS!
- 06-05-2014, 01:55 PM #4
- By Philipp Yeo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Amazon just basically confirmed that its new smartphone has a 3D screen that doesn't require glassesBy CarrierPigeon in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:56 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:33 AM
- By ScottGeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Homee2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:26 PM