Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth Issue? Calls don't default to the bluetooth device

Running 4.4.2 for a while.

Noticed lately that when I connect to a device using bluetooth my phone calls do not automatically route to my bluetooth device. This includes my car's built in bluetooth system and a Jabra Freeway. When I have the in-call display up I have to hit the button to select the way I want to hear the call (either the phone, bluetooth device or speaker).

I have no clue how this started, but my phone had been doing the whole bluetooth thing just fine. How do I get it back to normal where if I am connected to bluetooth then it routes automatically to the bluetooth device?

Default Re: Bluetooth Issue? Calls don't default to the bluetooth device

Same here. It hasn't really bothered me because 99% of the times it selects by default the correct bluetooth headset if I don't do it. I think it came with some update.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bluetooth Issue? Calls don't default to the bluetooth device

This started happening last Saturday for me. I do not recall any updates recently. I had a couple of calls route to my phone (like if I was holding up to my ear) instead of to my Bluetooth set.

Posted via Android Central App