- 30 Posts
Bluetooth Issue? Calls don't default to the bluetooth device
Running 4.4.2 for a while.
Noticed lately that when I connect to a device using bluetooth my phone calls do not automatically route to my bluetooth device. This includes my car's built in bluetooth system and a Jabra Freeway. When I have the in-call display up I have to hit the button to select the way I want to hear the call (either the phone, bluetooth device or speaker).
I have no clue how this started, but my phone had been doing the whole bluetooth thing just fine. How do I get it back to normal where if I am connected to bluetooth then it routes automatically to the bluetooth device?
- 08-21-2014, 08:50 PM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Issue? Calls don't default to the bluetooth device
This started happening last Saturday for me. I do not recall any updates recently. I had a couple of calls route to my phone (like if I was holding up to my ear) instead of to my Bluetooth set.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Craig R in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:07 AM
- By salmanahmad in forum WindowsReplies: 92Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:27 AM
- By vertigoelectric in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:44 PM
- By stran18 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 07:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:40 PM