Bluetooth streaming with google navigation

MORANDCHI

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to find a solution to while streaming Google music and navigation the Text to speech volume is very very low on the google maps end. when hooked up to bluetooth in the car. (I have HTC one M7 with the HTC bluetooth stick on going to my radio).

When I play the navigation on its own the volume is fine, however when both are running the music gets low and the voice kicks in and the voice is much lower compared to the music stream.

I searched the internet and this had been an issue a few years ago. I don't know if anyone knows how to fix this problem. All I want is the audio volume the at the same volume with the music volume,

thanks

chris

R01k

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I noticed the same. It makes me have to keep adjusting my car volume all the time when navigating and streaming music. They should fix this in the Google Navigation app, although I won't hold my breath.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I was considering doing this. I haven't done navigation while steaming, but I have noticed that I have to turn the volume way up to hear the navigation. Even though I believe I was using Copilot at the time...

Maybe the Android team should split out the voice volume from the media volume to allow for consistent volumes in cases like this.

Or maybe they know that many of us listen to music louder than we would care to hear our voice responses, because the voice would seem to be yelling. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol