Advanced Settings for Indvidual Websites

powerwindow

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently allowed best buy mobile permission to my location. I then tried to remove that permission. I went to the Settings in the Browser. Settings-Advanced-Website Settings, which is supposed to give me advanced settings for individual websites. Whether I select an individual page, or the clear all tab below, I get a message stating, "internet is not working."

Is this some sort of virus that is not allowing me to remove the websites' permission to my location? If not, how do I remove the websites' permission to my location?

Thanks for any help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Which web browser. (We can't try it unless we know which browser to try it with.)

2) The only reason for the location is that when you go to chose "your" Best Buy store, it gives you the nearest one by default. It's not tracking your movements.

powerwindow

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Browser is whatever the default browser is when you launch it from the world icon. Chrome? For the life of me I cannot figure out how to tell. Sorry for my ignorance, my m7 is new to me and I'm coming from an old LG vortex.

I understand the reasoning behind bestbuy using my location. That is not what bothers me. It's more that my phone is not allowing me to modify those pages to refuse permission.

Btw, sorryfor the double post, the forum didn't display my first post for a while. I will see if I can delete it.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci