Upgrade to M9 from M7?

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I got the M7 on release day and love it. Zero problems, but as with anything that gets older, things begin to break down. Looking at the M9, is it more of the same, just some better specs or (aside from the camera) will it be like having a different phone altogether? To me it looks like not much has changed. I don't want to shell out a lot of money for a newer version of what I have now like all the Apple faithful do. If it's worth it then I'll do it, but if it's just lipstick on a pig, the no thanks. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
2 more years with a crap camera? I love my M7 except for that. I dont want to give up my front speakers but Purple Purple Purple! Ive been with HTC from the ThunderBolt (CRAP) to Rezound (Better) to One (What the TB should have been). I have 6 more months on my contract so no decisions to be made yet but have mercy HTC because I really dont want a Samsung.

Not that Ive ranted, thanks and back to business.What can the M9 give you better than the M7 is already giving you? From the 40 reviews Ive read it gives you less and gives HTC an incentive to keep slipping it to us because we will buy any crap they dish out like little school girls waiting for a teen star to come on stage and dont realize for the first 15 minutes that they been wild over the opening act!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Not that Ive ranted, thanks and back to business.What can the M9 give you better than the M7 is already giving you? From the 40 reviews Ive read it gives you less and gives HTC an incentive to keep slipping it to us because we will buy any crap they dish out like little school girls waiting for a teen star to come on stage and dont realize for the first 15 minutes that they been wild over the opening act!

Are you saying newer isn't ALWAYS better!!?? BLASPHEMY! How'd you even get in here LOL?

In all seriousness. I think I'd love to get the M9 and trade in my trusty M7....as in I can trust it to take $hitty video's with jacked up color and I can trust my headphone jack to work 50% of the time (but there's only a 30% chance of that happening).

Oddly enough my still pictures come out just fine, Zoes as well, but my video is always totally messed up.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying newer isn't ALWAYS better!!?? BLASPHEMY! How'd you even get in here LOL?

In all seriousness. I think I'd love to get the M9 and trade in my trusty M7....as in I can trust it to take $hitty video's with jacked up color and I can trust my headphone jack to work 50% of the time (but there's only a 30% chance of that happening).

Oddly enough my still pictures come out just fine, Zoes as well, but my video is always totally messed up.

Wanda, I have since sent my M7 to HTC where they fixed the phone for FREE!!! No more purple pics! No reason to leave my M7 now.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Wanda, I have since sent my M7 to HTC where they fixed the phone for FREE!!! No more purple pics! No reason to leave my M7 now.

Really? I'm intrigued. Where did you send it? You can PM me if you don't want to put it up public.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci