HTC Vigor!!!

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I got to stop reading tech blogs. Every time I think I get the best thing out there, reports start coming in about something better and I get depressed.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a TBolt, so already (battery life aside) I have a great phone. I really wouldn't consider it "holding out" for this phone, but I have a feeling it will be in my hands when it hits...

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a TBolt, so already (battery life aside) I have a great phone. I really wouldn't consider it "holding out" for this phone, but I have a feeling it will be in my hands when it hits...

Want me to take care of your wife and kids when this one drops? I mean, for a week or so anyway....

froboebel

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I got the first Incredible off preorder on a 1 year, and somehow I was eligable since December for a new phone. Been waiting 7 months and I haven't seen or heard of a worthy successor until the HTC Vigor! Please make this thing land this year!

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I still wonder if this is going to be like the EVO Shift after the EVO came out. Smaller screen and slide out keyboard. The shift did well so I would not be surprised if this does the same.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I just hope HTC did something about battery life I have the thunderbolt and it is a great phone but the battery life absolutely kills it. I have an upgrade due now but I am going to wait and see what kind of reviews it gets before jumping on it right away. It just seems like if it has the same size or larger screen than the tb with a dual core 1.5ghz and lte it will be worse on battery than the tb.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I honestly wouldnt mind the Vigor without lte because the battery life and I only live in a lte extended coverage area.

You can always turn lte off and then it doesn't suck down the battery. But then again this is more an issue with HTC since they seem to have battery issues with all of their phones lte or not. They should start including larger batteries in their phones to atleast help some with the battery issues.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Yea. Thunderbolt prime example why woyld you release a 4g lte smartphone with a 1400 mah battery, make room for a bigger battery like the kickstand is not needed, but who knows ovbiously not us consumers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03