Help with more info on the Vigor

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I, like you, am looking for more info. No other info has surfaced though, most of it is pure speculation. Right now you probably know it's sporting an HD display, a 1.5GHZ processor (# of cores unconfirmed) and 4G LTE. I'm just guessing, but the display might be 4.5" or 4.6". Many companies have HD display ready for the end of this year and beginning of next year, but most are 4.5" displays. So chances are that's what youll get here.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
That's true but you know how verizon likes to release year old technology jk. But I just hope the 4.5 inch screen isn't too big if it is that big.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm wonder since droid life just posted an article saying the rev 2 will be thinner than the iPhone 4 so does that mean it will feature the 2nd gen lte chips and if so hopefully that means the same for the vigor and I think these leaks are a little off because the new qualcomm chips will be coming out at that time so I think it will feature the krait chip that can be clocked at 1.5ghz to 1.7 and come with 225 adreno I hope so!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech