Poll: HTC Vigor Names?

What name do you like or think it will be?

• Total voters

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
HTC is due a Droid 4G, so HTC Droid Raider makes a lot of sense, actually. TB didn't get it, prolly because it was the first 4G.

I think we can all agree, HTC Vigor isnt the greatest name, especially for a device of this caliber...Sounds more like mid-level to lower end....

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
HTC is due a Droid 4G, so HTC Droid Raider makes a lot of sense, actually. TB didn't get it, prolly because it was the first 4G.

I think we can all agree, HTC Vigor isnt the greatest name, especially for a device of this caliber...Sounds more like mid-level to lower end....
HTC Power isn't bad then but your right it does sound high idk what about it but it just doesn't.

droid1294

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Look at all these names i came up for all the manufacturers. Motorola DROID Laser, Motorola Shadow, Motorola Fireball, Samsung Rocket, Samsung Comet, Samsung Dragon, LG Explosion, LG Optimus Prime, LG Explorer, HTC Assassin, Motorola Space Raider, Samsung Convoy, LG Spiral, Motorola DROID Revolver, and the Motorola DROID Rampage, and the Motorola DROID Blast and the Motorola DROID Assault. HTC Bomber and HTC DROID Thunderbolt, and the HTC DROID Missile. LG Optimus HD

Last edited:

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Look at all these names i came up for all the manufacturers. Motorola DROID Laser, Motorola Shadow, Motorola Fireball, Samsung Rocket, Samsung Comet, Samsung Dragon, LG Explosion, LG Optimus Prime, LG Explorer, HTC Assassin, Motorola Space Raider, Samsung Convoy, LG Spiral, Motorola DROID Revolver, and the Motorola DROID Rampage, and the Motorola DROID Blast and the Motorola DROID Assault. HTC Bomber and HTC DROID Thunderbolt, and the HTC DROID Missile. LG Optimus HD

well done sir

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
In keeping with the weather theme that Verizon seems to be using (HTC Thunderbolt, Droid Charge) for all non-Moto phones:

HTC Droid Hurricane, Maelstrom, Lightning, Whirlwind, Cyclone, Flash, Torrent, Quiksilver, Shock

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie