HTC Rezound does anyone like this name?

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I personlly don't like it
1) most of my friends ask me what type of phone I have n I usually say the epic or galaxy s and there like o cool.
2)" what type of phone is that?" the htc
3) I think they should go with incredible hd

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
This name screams "anyone else have a better name idea....no?....Rezound it is, I guess...." kind of situation

Incredible HD or Vigor is a lot better.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Personally I don't care what name it is I just want it. :D. Hopefully this new phone will be better then the Thunderdud I use to have.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I think they should call it:

DROID Incredible 2: Thunderbolt Edition Presented by Verizon Wireless Featuring Beats by Dre. You know, the DI2TEPVWFBD....

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
The latest shots make it look like its styled to be part of the Droid Incredible line..

That's why I'm wondering what the Rezound name is all about. It makes no sense with the red accents on the earpiece and camera, and the stepped backplate similar to the DInc and DInc2, why they would call it anything but the Incredible HD. I'm hoping that "Rezound" is just a placeholder and VZW will come to their senses and market the device accordingly.

Needless to say, barring an absolute catastrophe, this will definitely be my next phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL