HTC Vigor Guided Tours videos

borgey420

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't judge it based on its size. Batteries are getting smaller or staying the same size, even with much greater capacity.

True.

Plus, I'm holding out that HTC may have learned a little about more about battery management since the T-bolt.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
True.

Plus, I'm holding out that HTC may have learned a little about more about battery management since the T-bolt.

I had a sensation briefly, and it was insanely efficient. (as in: only going from 100% to 95% over 8 hours)

Granted, the Sensation is not LTE, but HTC is getting better at battery management.

rrhartjr

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
any word on voice and data over 3g at the same time like the thunderbolt ?

FCC docs indicated support for simultaneous cellular voice and 3g data..

Where's the kickstand. Honestly I loved that feature. I'm surprised they are doing away with it. :-\

Gone, probably to make more room for the battery.. I think its highly unlikely you'll see another phone with a kickstand from any mfr in the near future.

Reactions: Mr Bigs

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Gone, probably to make more room for the battery.. I think its highly unlikely you'll see another phone with a kickstand from any mfr in the near future.

I sure hope so. Never really liked the kickstand idea. Plus, I think manufacturers can make more money selling a multimedia dock that accomplishes so much more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech