No More Interest in the Vigor/Rezound?
12-06-2012 09:57 PM
- The Vigor sounds great. The processor sounds speedy, has LTE, SD card, removable battery, nice 720p LCD......great looks NC
I'm looking forward to reading more on this phone. I wonder if bootloader will be unlocked . anyone know if the thunderbolt bootloader was locked?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk10-24-2011 10:01 PM
- 10-25-2011 08:29 AM
- Is anyone else getting the feeling that this is going to be pushed back for a while, possibly into December or even January in an attempt to release it with ICS?
In my case, patience isn't an issue. I know that I want this phone over the RAZR and G-Nex and I'm more than willing to hold on to my upgrade until it shows its beautiful face at a Verizon corporate store, but the wait for at least an official announcement is killing me.
Here's to hoping we hear something either this week or next about that possible 11/10 launch.10-25-2011 09:16 AM
- Stupid as it is to say, they lost me when they changed the name to Rezound! How stupid, not me, but them. Vigor was great! Ah well...and they've been too quiet. I think I'll have my Razr before any more word on it comes out. Timing does matter. Ask Palm. Oh, wait, where did they go?10-25-2011 10:50 AM
- Please show a link to an actual Samsung statement that the Nexus will have Gorilla glass. I have not read anything but assumptions that it will and that it will not. So, until I see it verified by Samsung, I will assume it does not. Whereas Moto has stated Gorilla glass for the Razr in their own marketing information.
-Frank10-25-2011 10:52 AM
- 10-25-2011 11:51 AM
Honestly, that does not make sense. Why would a company not want to have publicity? However, this link kind of makes it official there is NO Gorilla glass on the nexus. So onto other topics...
No, the Galaxy Nexus doesn't have Gorilla Glass, and, no, that doesn't mean the phone sucks | Android Central10-25-2011 12:11 PM
- I have thought of that and I'm not sure if it that makes me happy or sad..lol. I mean chances are it won't have ICS but with the delay and no "official" statements coming from HTC it does make it seem like they are trying to do something behind the scene. If and that's a BIG if, they are in fact trying to hurry and include ICS with the Vigor then as bad as I want this phone RIGHT NOW I do hope they take their time with that. I mean rushing the TB is what got them a ton of bad PR so even though I am anxious I hope they take their time and get this launch right in as many ways as possible but ICS or not this is still my top contender for a new phone.10-25-2011 12:47 PM
Edit: nevermind, found it.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk10-25-2011 01:05 PM
- HTC Rezound doesn't have Gorilla Glass either. I am hoping that both the Rezound and Nexus have moved on to Corning Lotus Glass (which has yet to prove it is as tough as GG but at least it's not the Chinese cra*p they use in the iPhone). I am extremely happy with the GG in my Droid X. If I can't confirm GG or equivalent in these phones, I'll be buying a Razr!11-04-2011 03:34 PM
- Ha ha, this thread was more than a year old of activity and you have revived it! Looking at some of these comments makes me laugh. Of the three big releases last year for Verizon, the Rezound, Galaxy Nexus, and Razr, Taking a look at it's first year. The Razr had the most success. The Galaxy Nexus was a dissapointment with it's bad battery life, poor wifi connection, and below average 5 mega pixel camera. The Rezound ended up being the best overall phone with high end features. I bought my Rezound in January for $199, and it's still $199 in my Verizon store. The Razr and G Nexus are now $99 dollars each. So what does that tell you?12-06-2012 04:10 PM
- More Android Goodness
- The Archives
- Android Central Archives
- Verizon HTC Rezound
No More Interest in the Vigor/Rezound?
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD