I have 2 already (Studio and Tour).

Regardless if it did or didn't already come with ear buds does anyone know if it will work with any other Beats?
    11-03-2011 05:00 PM

Regardless if it did or didn't already come with ear buds does anyone know if it will work with any other Beats?
    Yes it does work with the other beats headphones.
    11-03-2011 06:14 PM
    There was a link around here last night from someone who was doing a video on the Rezound vs. Thunderbolt. He used a set of skull candy headphones and said there was a noticeable difference in the Rezound audio from the Tbolt. There is a setting in the software or hardware, not sure which, that enables beats on his test phone. It made me think that the ear buds or headphone was irrelevant to the enhanced sound quality.
    11-03-2011 06:41 PM
    Using beats audio headphones/earbuds technically doesn't make a difference in the sound quality. It's the hardware/software from the phone, not the actual headset. Obviously beats headphones will be BETTER than cheap ones, because they are better quality. I have some Sennheiser earbuds and they sound better in a Beats audio phone than Beats headphones do.
    11-03-2011 07:15 PM

Do you think that the Beats headset that comes with the Rezound is a re-skinned tour headset? I'm trying to price out how much the earphones that come with the phone are. Beats headsets are really expensive $179 when bought separate. I was wondering if they are comparable to the tour because that is a great deal to pay $299 for a phone when the headphones are that much money.
    11-03-2011 07:21 PM
    There is plenty of speculation but no one really knows yet.
    11-03-2011 07:46 PM
    The work fine with other BEATS headphones. They recognize them when plugged in but the control talk doesnt work on my SoloHd's so I believe a new cable is needed. but when you manually enable the Beats sounds profile any headphones get a noticeable boost.
    11-04-2011 10:28 AM
    The work fine with other BEATS headphones. They recognize them when plugged in but the control talk doesnt work on my SoloHd's so I believe a new cable is needed. but when you manually enable the Beats sounds profile any headphones get a noticeable boost.
    Yeah, this is what I'm trying to figure out.
    It was a pain switching from my headphones when someone called me since Control Talk didn't work. Would be nice if it worked as one where I can listen to music, then if someone calls me, I can keep the headphones on.
    11-06-2011 01:11 PM
    Yeah, this is what I'm trying to figure out.
    It was a pain switching from my headphones when someone called me since Control Talk didn't work. Would be nice if it worked as one where I can listen to music, then if someone calls me, I can keep the headphones on.
    Yep and the beats headphones that are included with the Vigor will do just that.
    11-06-2011 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD