Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    I have 2 already (Studio and Tour).

    Regardless if it did or didn't already come with ear buds does anyone know if it will work with any other Beats?
    My Devices:

    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX
    Apple iPad 3 (soon to be Nexus 7)
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    Quote Originally Posted by chronic illusionz View Post
    I have 2 already (Studio and Tour).

    Regardless if it did or didn't already come with ear buds does anyone know if it will work with any other Beats?
    Yes it does work with the other beats headphones.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    There was a link around here last night from someone who was doing a video on the Rezound vs. Thunderbolt. He used a set of skull candy headphones and said there was a noticeable difference in the Rezound audio from the Tbolt. There is a setting in the software or hardware, not sure which, that enables beats on his test phone. It made me think that the ear buds or headphone was irrelevant to the enhanced sound quality.
  4. #4  
    Kekoh's Avatar

    Posts
    114 Posts
    ROM
    Viper4G

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    Using beats audio headphones/earbuds technically doesn't make a difference in the sound quality. It's the hardware/software from the phone, not the actual headset. Obviously beats headphones will be BETTER than cheap ones, because they are better quality. I have some Sennheiser earbuds and they sound better in a Beats audio phone than Beats headphones do.
  5. #5  
    Masheen's Avatar
    Android OG

    Posts
    237 Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    Quote Originally Posted by chronic illusionz View Post
    I have 2 already (Studio and Tour).

    Regardless if it did or didn't already come with ear buds does anyone know if it will work with any other Beats?
    Do you think that the Beats headset that comes with the Rezound is a re-skinned tour headset? I'm trying to price out how much the earphones that come with the phone are. Beats headsets are really expensive $179 when bought separate. I was wondering if they are comparable to the tour because that is a great deal to pay $299 for a phone when the headphones are that much money.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    There is plenty of speculation but no one really knows yet.
  7. #7  
    blackmannx#AC's Avatar
    Panda Motherfrinkin King

    Posts
    365 Posts
    Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    PandaRom 12.5% Faster!!

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    The work fine with other BEATS headphones. They recognize them when plugged in but the control talk doesnt work on my SoloHd's so I believe a new cable is needed. but when you manually enable the Beats sounds profile any headphones get a noticeable boost.
    Sent from my unreleased thingamagig using Tapatalk

    follow me at www.twitter.com/black_man_x
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmannx View Post
    The work fine with other BEATS headphones. They recognize them when plugged in but the control talk doesnt work on my SoloHd's so I believe a new cable is needed. but when you manually enable the Beats sounds profile any headphones get a noticeable boost.
    Yeah, this is what I'm trying to figure out.
    It was a pain switching from my headphones when someone called me since Control Talk didn't work. Would be nice if it worked as one where I can listen to music, then if someone calls me, I can keep the headphones on.
    My Devices:

    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX
    Apple iPad 3 (soon to be Nexus 7)
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Will this work with other Beats head/earphones?

    Quote Originally Posted by chronic illusionz View Post
    Yeah, this is what I'm trying to figure out.
    It was a pain switching from my headphones when someone called me since Control Talk didn't work. Would be nice if it worked as one where I can listen to music, then if someone calls me, I can keep the headphones on.
    Yep and the beats headphones that are included with the Vigor will do just that.

Posting Permissions

B