Is the Rezound an upgraded Senstation

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I was just looking at a review of the HTC Sensation XE and it looks just like the Rezound except the Rezound is updated with the HD SLCD screen. From that review it sure doesn't look like the 1.5 Ghz Scorpion performs very well. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

username235

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I was just looking at a review of the HTC Sensation XE and it looks just like the Rezound except the Rezound is updated with the HD SLCD screen. From that review it sure doesn't look like the 1.5 Ghz Scorpion performs very well. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

It's pretty much just gonna be our American counterpart. But I've heard mixed reviews about the processor, and overall, I think it'll do it's job nicely. Also, keep in mind that the Sensation has Sense 3.0, and the Rezound has the newer, much much nicer Sense 3.5. The only thing that's disappointing is the small battery...My girlfriend is gonna get the Sensation 4G soon, and I'm hoping to use it and see how nice the processor actually is, even though it's underclocked on that one. I'm pretty sure it's worth getting though, I mean there's no other phones like it on Verizon now, by HTC. And even though it's the thickest of the three coming out, it's perfect fine. My Incredible is 12mm, and it feels extremely thin, I can't even imagine using anything thinner, I'd just feel like I'm holding paper and like it can break very easily

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power