Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    VillainROM+Ninphetamine

Default Any news on a GSM version?

i couldnt find any info on a GSM version, not even for Europe. id like to get this phone but the only thing GSM wise is a bigger screened gimped version that is the Sensation XL...
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    VillainROM+Ninphetamine

Default Re: Any news on a GSM version?

lol wow, 130 views and zero posts... why bother looking in the topic *rolls eyes*

anyways i found out its the Sensation XE except smaller resolution but with a bigger battery
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,272 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Default Re: Any news on a GSM version?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Busido View Post
    lol wow, 130 views and zero posts... why bother looking in the topic *rolls eyes*

anyways i found out its the Sensation XE except smaller resolution but with a bigger battery
    It's always been my understanding that this and the Sensation XE were both variations on/forks off of the original Sensation, Different enough of course so each carrier can justify giving them their own name.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison