Like Tree1Likes
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Default Re: official bug thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RNCCRN9706 View Post
    I noticed last night while trying to take pictures at our Christmas parade that when I'd press the take photo button, the phone screen would go black and I couldn't get back to the home screen unless I removed the battery.
    Make sure your SD card is inserted securely and consider formatting the SD card (backing up your files first). It's possible you have a corrupted card.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    put it in airplane mode and take it out of airplane mode.
    Okay, tried that twice today. Did not work. Sometime yesterday during a power outage I noticed I was not getting 4G. All day today kept getting 3G. Verified the settings were normal and set to LTE/CDMA. Standing in a clear open sky area, I toggled airplane mode and only 3G comes up. Without moving I reset the battery and then upon boot went straight to 4G.

I bought an S3 a few days back and completely new to the android experience. i was using a blackberry earlier.
    My problem is the wi-fi keeps turning itself on randomly or maybe some process is triggering it. And that is draining the battery.
    I looked up "Uncheck the box labeled: notify me- when launching apps, notify me when WiFi is available..." under the wi-fi settings and could not find it.
    Could you please drum it down to the basic for the noob that I am. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Here's the link for the official HTC flashlight that they so kindly took off the phone and the hub. Thought I'd post it here for everyone. No root required. Thanks to the original poster !

http://forums.androidcentral.com/att...-resigned-.apk.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234