Notification light and SVDO?

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Can any owners confirm if the Rezound has a notification light and/or SVDO (simultaneous data/voice on 3G)

Also if it does have a notification light, is it better then the Tbolt one?

Mr Bigs

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Can any owners confirm if the Rezound has a notification light and/or SVDO (simultaneous data/voice on 3G)

Opus X could go for one of those today,such limited amounts yearly !!!!! and +1 on the SVDO & led.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon's site does not mention SVDO as they do with the T/bolt. I have also read that it did not have SVDO, but we all know how reliable Verizon's site and feature write ups can be. But if I was placing a bet, I would say NO to the SVDO, and no idea on the LED.

kalbri

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

Yes, it has a notification light and also does SVDO, just like the Thunderbolt. The SVDO info is also on the FCC filings.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it has a notification light and also does SVDO, just like the Thunderbolt. The SVDO info is also on the FCC filings.

Any documentation on the SVDO and the FCC filings? I can't find any mention of SVDO! And per Verizon, it is not SVDO. Granted that is from a Verizon rep so can't take it to the bank.