Have You Purchased the NEW Rezound?

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
That is simply an option in the settings you can turn on or off.

I'm new to the site and new to HTC. I had a Droid X prior to this. Had my Rezound for a week and I LOVE it. Still getting used to the differences, but 4GLTE is crazy fast in Sacramento, CA. Good reception everywhere. I can't figure out how to stop the vibration when calls come in... The extended battery is AWESOME! :D

Makisupa

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I got my Rezound yesterday. Coming from a DInc with a Sense 3.5 ROM, I am loving this phone. Screen is amazing. Sense is snappy. All around it is an awesome device. It'll take me a little while to get used to the power and volume buttons being on opposite sides than the DInc. I wish HTC hadn't removed the bedside clock from Sense 3.5. Anyone know of an app alternative? After 12 hours off charger and with moderate use, my battery is still at 60+%. Like I said, I'm loving this phone.

fandroid_gal

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Recently I have bought the new HTC Rezound and It is working very fine. But I am having some question related with this phone and that is related with the different screen tech. I know that my phone is having original DInc with an amoled screen and I am very happy with this. I know that the new HTC Rezound screen is HD but can anyone know that is super LCD going to be a step down or will it still have as nice an image? Please reply me about the suggestion in this caus

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Recently I have bought the new HTC Rezound and It is working very fine. But I am having some question related with this phone and that is related with the different screen tech. I know that my phone is having original DInc with an amoled screen and I am very happy with this. I know that the new HTC Rezound screen is HD but can anyone know that is super LCD going to be a step down or will it still have as nice an image? Please reply me about the suggestion in this caus

The screen on this phone is just as good as on the original Droid Incredible, I have both phones sitting here in front of me (DInc isn't active on my account anymore bit I can still compare the two).

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see everyone is loving this phone.

I had a Thunderbolt, but the battery life ruined the phone for me. Now it lives inside a coffee table drawer, probably never to see the light of day again.

My Plan A is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but its appearing more and more that the phone is as real as a Unicorn with no release date, no knowledge of anything from VZ reps, etc.

If the Nexus doesn't release by mid-December, I will gladly pick this phone up.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the Incredible since July2,2010 and no issues with its been great.If the Nexus isnt released by christmas I may just get this instead .Id actually like to have both the Nexus and Rezound but cant afford both right now .
I hope the Rezound gets -soff before too long most off my apps are for rooted phones

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Curious if most people are paying the $299 price or are there any available discounts?

Looking to upgrade 2 Incredible phones on my existing account so trying to find if there is any available savings.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Curious if most people are paying the $299 price or are there any available discounts?

Looking to upgrade 2 Incredible phones on my existing account so trying to find if there is any available savings.

Does your employer offer discounts on Verizon?
My old job gave us 22%, and my current gives me 18%.
With the corporate discount, you knock $50 off of a new phone, so you'd save $100 by upgrading 2 phones through Verizon.
Or, you could go through Costco or Amazon, as they usually have it cheaper, but you'll be tied down with 2 ETFs

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
My current employer is only 8%, but that is solely for the monthly access, not on merchandise.

Does your employer offer discounts on Verizon?
My old job gave us 22%, and my current gives me 18%.
With the corporate discount, you knock $50 off of a new phone, so you'd save $100 by upgrading 2 phones through Verizon.
Or, you could go through Costco or Amazon, as they usually have it cheaper, but you'll be tied down with 2 ETFs

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
That is simply an option in the settings you can turn on or off.

I've unchecked that. I've stopped my phone from vibrating when keys are pushed, but no luck with incoming calls. I've basically turned of any vibration setting i can find... I wonder if my phone might have an issue?

MomaDave

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Would be curious too what was the price you paid for the phone? Are most paying $299?

I paid 299 minus my $50 discount. I did it now while I had the cash. Once x-mas shopping starts, I could never get the phone. Lawnboy, Makisupa and now MomaDave! I love it! ;)

"Can I live while i'm young?"

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I checked again with Verizon and they have a trade in program where they will give me $43 for each Incredible.

I paid 299 minus my $50 discount. I did it now while I had the cash. Once x-mas shopping starts, I could never get the phone. Lawnboy, Makisupa and now MomaDave! I love it! ;)

"Can I live while i'm young?"

Aegis

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if it's been asked already, but I haven't had much luck finding the answer to this. How does the Rezound's screen look in direct sunlight? Is it still easy to make things out on lower light settings, or do you need to raise the screen brightness to see?

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the rezound today, and Im not to pumped for it, I think I might just keep my Thunderbolt. The screen seems smaller than the TB, and the icons are smaller. The TB's screen looks more vivid to me. I really like the new sense 3.5 on the rezound, and love how it feels in my hand with the extended battery. Are there things in the settings I can change to get it to look like the TB in terms of brightness and sharpness?

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Keep the TB over the Rezound???

I got the rezound today, and Im not to pumped for it, I think I might just keep my Thunderbolt. The screen seems smaller than the TB, and the icons are smaller. The TB's screen looks more vivid to me. I really like the new sense 3.5 on the rezound, and love how it feels in my hand with the extended battery. Are there things in the settings I can change to get it to look like the TB in terms of brightness and sharpness?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance