Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

Quote Originally Posted by georgekn3mp View Post
    I have had good luck with the 1080p video capture, and also "night-vision" like video in very low-light. it looked like Army Night Vision goggles, like in Blair Witch. There have been some orange-ish shots too though...maybe an issue with the light detection.

I have seen some sights stating the front camera is 720p capable and others that only say it's 2MP VGA camera...it does take lower-res pics that I have seen but still acceptable. I do like that the 8MP pics are only 1.27 MB in size, not something massive like 6-8 MB each! I wonder how they got 3216x1808 so small under .jpg. That may be a drawback actually if they are overcompressed...
    I got some of those orange shots, too! I deleted them; otherwise, I would have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Postoid View Post
    Beautiful sky. And the foreground shiny object still holds some nice detail. I have to agree for a 8MP camera + the lens = great phone camera.

Did you steady the shot? Like on top of a car/open car door or against a lamp post? I used a telephone pole on the mountain shot above also with auto and no post processing.

Cheers
    Just held in my hand right outside of my car. That's the shiny foreground, my Accord.
    I'm left in the now with a wondrous glow

First snow picture! IMO the Rezound camera is better then my Thunderbolt and leaps and bounds better then my Bionic!!

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

I love the camera on the Rezound and my wife has a bionic and sometimes her photos are better. I think it all comes down to lighting and how still you hold the camera because some of her pics she takes are flawless and sometimes mine are better.

The white balance setting on "Auto" seems to be the culprit in colors appearing "orange" or off-color. That is hopefully something HTC or ICS can address in software.
    For now it appears setting to "Flourescent" indoors has helped tremendously, for me at least.
    I do love the pics, just much better when they are both sharp AND true-to-life!

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

at a Japanese hibachi restaurant:

pretty impressed so far. Took some pics at a 311 concert in extremely low light. I normally wouldn't have even tried, even with my iPhone 4. This phone did pretty well, though:

And of course, I have to show off pics of the OTHER phone I picked up today...muahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyD311 View Post
    . . .
    And of course, I have to show off pics of the OTHER phone I picked up today...muahahahaha.

Click to view quoted image

uhm, if you post these in the verizon galaxy nexus forum you might start a riot. Where did you get your hand on a verizon nexus?

On topic I am finding the indoor photos a little grainy but it takes beautful out door shots. My previous phone was the incredible and I think the Rezound does do a good deal better. Photos on incredible I found got blown out easily.

-spg
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts

I like this camera so far. The slow motion video recording is too fun.

Sent from my Rezound

Here are a few that I took today while out shopping and relaxing at the park.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk.

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

I've been happy with the camera so far. My only complaint is that using the zoom causes the image to fall apart. I've only used the camera in below zero or single digit temperatures, so that might have something to do with it. My favorite picture so far:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-early-winter-tetons.jpg  

A little Christmas theme indoor shot...of course had to use the "Fluorescent" setting but I leave that on by default now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0060.jpg  
    experiment 626 likes this.

Global Posts
    283 Global Posts

Nice photo of the Tetons.

Santa came around on Saturday giving out candy to the kids.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk.

I love this phone!

Via Rezound!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-uploadfromtaptalk1324265641239.jpg  

I love this phone!

Via Rezound!

This is the best camera I've ever seen on a smartphone. Love it!

A little effects applied:

Just thought I'd throw this in here... I just video'd my daughter's ballet performance using the Rezound. I had it zoomed in all the way AND she was constantly in motion, so I know quality is typically compromised under these circumstances. All said, I was extremely impressed with the quality. I haven't experimented with closer-up video yet, but I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Here's a late sunset shot from last night, 12/19/11. I love the purples and blues in this photo.

I'm left in the now with a wondrous glow

Haven't had any weather over on this side of the Sierra so the snow this year is, so far pretty scarce. Enjoying the 'true colors' this camera takes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0012.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    ruger141 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MomaDave View Post
    Here's a late sunset shot from last night, 12/19/11. I love the purples and blues in this photo.

Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you hold your "Rezound" right.
    JSE

TexasDroid likes this.

Global Posts
    2,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

I have to say, I am impressed with some of these low light shots.

On a Droid 1, I would not even bother trying. The Droid takes great daylight pictures, but anything in low light is truly awful. Like Feature-phone awful. And that is something I have really missed out on these last couple years.

So it is nice to know I will FINALLY be able to take photos at night now.

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Droid Inc JB 4.1.1

I've only had the phone one day now, but here are a few I snapped real quick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0001.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0005.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0008.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0015.jpg  

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

Will upload a few pics when I get a chance later. I can definitely say this camera does NOT have the weird pixelation that other droids have. I've seen with my OG Droid, Droid X and the Nexus.

The camera really seems closer to the quality that the iphone has.
    Banned

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

Taken at Jack Daniels Distillery

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-uploadfromtaptalk1324784009951.jpg  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast