Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
New Year's Show in San Francisco
IMAG0056.jpg

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Low light photo comparison. These were taken early in the morning facing a sunrise.

Normal settings:
Normal.jpg

Exposure set at +2:
Exposure%252520%25252B2.jpg

Backlight HRD mode (normal exposure):
Backlight%252520HDR.jpg

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I dont know if you guys knew this (I didnt until just now), but the camera has a touch-to-focus feature. You tap on an object in your view and the camera will re-focus on that object in the picture.

Was especially useful on shots with close up object and normal distance objects...it switches to macro mode on close up stuff. What a neat feature.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Also a long press on the shutter/capture picture button causes the camera to focus again prior to taking the picture. Not always accurate though :(

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
This camera continues to impress me. Best camera I have ever seen on a phone. Beats the iPhone IMO and others I know with iPhones agree. Went on vacation with my wife and we ended up using my Rezound for pictures instead of our digital camera. Yea its that good.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
IMAG0118.jpg

It was shrunk a bit, and algae that needs to be cleaned off the glass prevented the photo from coming out crystal clear, but there's a shot of three hairy mushrooms growing in my 10-gallon reef tank. :)

All three of those are genetically identical, I started with one and it split twice within a month. I'll take another shot when I'm home of a colony of eight red mushrooms, again all genetically identical :)

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Even on the 3M setting, every landscape shot I've taken just blows me away. The Auto setting outdoors makes it 'snap n shoot' easy to capture a moment to share. Horizon a little crooked as I was watching for my Border Collie who was somewhere out there chasing a wabbit...

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Love the camera, only thing I wish was better, is the zoom capabilities of snapped pics. I fuzzes up the photo as soon as you start panning in closer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38