Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Default Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

Show off your Rezound camera pics & share any tips and/or tricks on how to get the best picture possible.

Please resize your picture to a maxiumum of 640 x 480.

Keep it clean, legal, and PG-13 or lower.

Default Re: Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

Man, my indoor pics are all soft and noisy. I hope someone else is having better luck with the camera. Hoping I just got a lemon.

No point in uploading them at 640x480, the crappiness is only really apparent at higher resolutions.
    Thanked by 2:
    sophware likes this.

Love the Pic's I have taken so far

kenc3dan, I dunno, but I think those photos are really good for a camera phone! I'm impressed. No Motorola can do THAT!
    Colors look great
    didiwags likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornlogic View Post
    kenc3dan, I dunno, but I think those photos are really good for a camera phone! I'm impressed. No Motorola can do THAT!
    Colors look great
    Thanks for your evaluation. I'm going to do some more side-by-side tests. Maybe I'm out of line. I hope so.

I agree the pics are pretty good!! I think you might be over analyzing them LOL

I love all my pics but do not have them uploaded anywhere put on Facebook right now!
    X to Rezound to Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

How about posting some photos, folks.... I'm really wanting this camera to be great and want to see some evidence.
    sophware likes this.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

does it go by another code name internally?

sophware likes this.

Can anyone compare the picture quality to that of the DInc?

Here's 2 that I took while not seeing and deer during the hunt this weekend:

Front camera:

ctychick, I'll take a couple photos with both the Rezound and Dinc and post the comparison. The Rezound is a lot better, but I'll let the pics speak for themselves. I haven't had a lot of time to really use it, but I did notice that it focuses extremely close and works a lot better in low-light than the Dinc did. I'll post more throughout the week.
    Thanked by 2:

I have had good luck with the 1080p video capture, and also "night-vision" like video in very low-light. it looked like Army Night Vision goggles, like in Blair Witch. There have been some orange-ish shots too though...maybe an issue with the light detection.

I have seen some sights stating the front camera is 720p capable and others that only say it's 2MP VGA camera...it does take lower-res pics that I have seen but still acceptable. I do like that the 8MP pics are only 1.27 MB in size, not something massive like 6-8 MB each! I wonder how they got 3216x1808 so small under .jpg. That may be a drawback actually if they are overcompressed...

A mere look in the settings show the front cam is 720p and that's pretty freaking amazing for a front camera

And indoors shots are good too .
    I like the MP4 video formatting, files arent too big either for 1080p.Seems to be about 60 MB per minute of video at 1080p.

This thing's amazing
    Last edited by Mordecaidrake; 11-22-2011 at 03:46 PM.

I think this camera is great compared to what ive had before in a phone:

These were just quick shots......way better, faster than my razr or bionic....
    especially low light....
    haven't tried everything yet....
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ctychick View Post
    Can anyone compare the picture quality to that of the DInc?
    I forgot about doing this, but was disassembling a laptop for repair and thought I'd grab a couple of indoor, no-flash pics. They're all hand-held, with no stabilization. The Rezound clearly has a wider angle lens and can focus extremely close-up. It's much more advanced than the Dinc camera was.

Rezound:

1-2" from the focal point

10-12" from focal point

Droid Incredible:

2" from focal point

10-12" from focal point
    sophware likes this.

Kenc3dan..
    the shot of the Dunk'n cup and coffee mug don't really look too bad as far as detail goes. Even the black marks on the wall in the background seems to be within the focus field. Overall color is a different story but...really not bad. It shows that more available light could make it look better. My 2 cents. Waiting for my 1 cent Rezound from Amazonwireless to arrive at the front door
    Galaxy nexus!

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 2.3.4

A few pics I shot with the Rezound

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-uploadfromtaptalk1322425443351.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-uploadfromtaptalk1322425465195.jpg   Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-uploadfromtaptalk1322425481192.jpg  
    sophware likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecaidrake View Post
    This thing's amazing
    Nice shot of Gilette Staduim!
    Blackberry 8320? OLD > blackberry 8703e > blackberry curve > blackberry Storm 2 > Samsung Fascinate>Droid Charge
    Thanked by:

USC Fight On

1st outdoor shot of Eastern Sierra (before the 50 mph wind kicked up some dust)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!-imag0004.jpg  
    sophware and lloydjr95 like this.

^Beautiful shot!
    I'm left in the now with a wondrous glow
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by MomaDave View Post
    ^Beautiful shot!

Hey, thanks 'neighbor'

Here's a shot I took last night about 5:15 pacific time in West Sacramento, CA. All auto settings. Have to say it's a great camera!
    I'm left in the now with a wondrous glow
    sophware likes this.

Beautiful sky. And the foreground shiny object still holds some nice detail. I have to agree for a 8MP camera + the lens = great phone camera.

Did you steady the shot? Like on top of a car/open car door or against a lamp post? I used a telephone pole on the mountain shot above also with auto and no post processing.

Cheers
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast