Bet you guys didn't know you could take screenshots easily!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Are we seriously still talking about this?

DIE THREAD DIE!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I work in the mall. Manage a sunglass hut inside macys. The sprint guys ate always trying to get me to switch. Told them hell no......

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I had heard of a couple other of methods, but I could never get them to work.

I just found this out actually, if you press the power button and the home button at the same time, it takes a screen shot and lets you know that its in the gallery... pretty cool its incorperated and its not ics...:D

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
itssssssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

uh oh, PD rolled a necromancer... grats on getting your rez spell ! :p

201211Necromancer_01.jpg

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
WONDERFUL!!!! I was hobbled by my old Thunderbolt and its bittersweet Gingerbread and didn't even know this existed. Now the great god Verizon has deemed me worthy enough to be given a Rezound as a replacement which is no doubt why he resurrected this thread. Now us better late than nevers' can learn of the deliciousness of Ice Cream Sandwiches (lest we not covet our neighbors Jelly Beans :) ) I tried both ways and the volume rocker was more difficult (use volume down direction) than the home key but both worked. Its the little things sometimes. Thanks for the tips, any more?