chargers

duhtroll

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi -

I carry a spare battery and use a standalone battery charger on long days or in hotels, etc.. Right now I don't know of one available for the Rezound. Is there one for another phone that would work just as well on the Rez battery?

I see threads about the Tbolt batteries fitting in the Rezound, (regardless of effectiveness they seem to fit? - I am coming from a DInc so I can't verify this) so does that mean a standalone battery charger for the Tbolt will also charge the Rez battery?

Also, I noticed that OEM chargers are 1Amp output while many of the generic travel chargers are only 500mA. Other than charging slowly, will this damage the battery?

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, i'm sure you'll hear from someone on here some long technical explanation extrapolated from a theory they heard on the internet about amps and power input/output./whatever, but my own anecdotal experience?

I use this external charger for my spare rezound battery and haven't had a single problem with it. No error messages, overheating or extra time charging it vs doing it any other way. It's literally been the perfect method for me juggling my ridiculous power user needs.

Now i know the htc thunderbolt battery in the rezound pops up an error message so that may not be good (so i don't use it) but as far as generic battery chargers (i've tried 2 with this battery alone) they seem fine

duhtroll

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify - I am using OEM Rezound batteries - I just want an external charger so I was looking to the Thunderbolt chargers.

But thank you.

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify - I am using OEM Rezound batteries - I just want an external charger so I was looking to the Thunderbolt chargers.

But thank you.

And to clarify upon your clarification, as i said, i'm using 2 different external chargers. 1 that i bought recently and 1 that i bought for my thunderbolt awhile back. Both work fine. Should be no issues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy