Screen Protector and Body Protector?

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get a good screen protector for this phone? I have always used phantom skinz in the past, and they are great, but they don't make a screen protector or full body kit for the rezound yet.

I looked at skinomi but have never tried them before.

Feedback is appreciated.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I normally don't mind screen protectors, but the screen is too damn pretty and vibrant to cover it - everything seems to dull it down.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Used te skinomi on last 2 phones. Great product.

Both Skinomi Skin Protector and Carbon Fiber Skin Protector cost $19.95. The second also includes Screen Protector. I'm not sure I get it. What's the difference between two skin protectors, other than the additional screen protector? How thick are their skin protectors? How slippery?

mtbusiness

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Have the skinomi screen protector on my incredible and iPad 2. Dont have the body protector. Screen protectors are fantastic. Hasn't limited anything, durable, and work as advertised.

labs point

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the skinomi combo from Amazon, screen protector and some type of body wrap. Looked pretty good. I am really babying this thing until I get that order. With shipping at 8 bucks the bill was $20.

Thinking I needed to really protect it in case i decided to take it back to BB but the more I have it the further I get from thinking of replacing it.

Battery is not as good as I was hoping but I am learning to reduce demand. Screen takes the most power. Boy is that screen sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol