Upgraded to the Rezound Today online, got an additional $50 off!!

richtree

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know I purchased the ReZound today and I did get an additional $50 off today....(you can only do online)!!

My employee discount was not there but today it said "Discount Available" -- 249$ -- I was able to keep my "unlimited data" and they said I will receive the phone before the weekend.

I don't post here often, but read daily (lurker) -- and just wanted to add my 2 sense.

# 1 -- I Played with Rezound, Nexus, and Razr -- (former Droid X owner) -- and just didn't like the feel of the Razr in my hand, pocket, or anywhere else.

#2 -- The beats headphones were so great, that after using them in the store, I would have bought them separately even if I chose the Razr/Nexus/Iphone, etc.

#3 -- The camera and Operating "ease" was better on the Rezound (and since I have a DroidX I thought the Razr would have been)

#4 -- I firmly believe with ICS coming up for the Rezound it will be a good phone for at least the length of my contract.

#5 -- The removable battery and SD storage makes my life easier

** Iphone Instagram is still awesome but I will use Vingette and try not to complain on my 4G network

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Upgraded to the Rezound Today online, got an additional $50 o

Question... how were you able to "play" with the Nexus when it's not available yet?

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Upgraded to the Rezound Today online, got an additional $50 o

Well they don't have the Rezound overseas and they have the standard RAZR, not the Droid model.