HTC AC M490 MHL to HDMI Adapter

dabombcra

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I just received the HTC AC M490 MHL to HDMI Adapter. When I move the cable on the device it loose connection. I believe I have a defective unit. What I am wondering is how to get the NFL app to play through this adaptor. Has anyone been able to or tell me what I may be doing wrong?

I am less than week old with Android. I came from webOS and have been a long time Palm user. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
not really sure... love android, been on it for like what 3 years since the incredible 1. So your saying if you move the connector to the phone to the device... that cord... then it looses connection. Well i guess it shouldn't but thats kind of hard to tell, maybe go into verizon and ask? not really sure..

dabombcra

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Another question about this adaptor, why would the video quality be so poor compared to streaming it wirelessly to my TV? Wireless transfer is a better picture than the adaptor. I tried it on two different TV's either the same video. I know there can be a difference in video quality, but hard wire usually gives a better connection resulting in better performance.

I travel for work a lot and would use this, but with the poor video quality I have been receiving, I don't know it it is worth keeping for the money. Has anyone have anything opinions on the video quality?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay