Love the phone!

mozygirl

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Really love this phone. I was waiting for the Nexus but got tired and paid a visit to the local Verizon store. So far I am very happy, just a few things that I would like to tweak if I could. For one, I use handcent for text messaging and I still can't change the color of the LED notification. On my Droid X, I could change this for each one of my kids. I really liked this feature. Has anybody been able to do this?

Also, can't get different sounds/notifications for different email accounts. I also like this feature so I could tell whether it was a work email or just a personal email. Any ideas on this one?

Everything else on this phone is great. Love the way it feels, very fast and picture taking is quick! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!:)

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
As far as I can tell, the notification LED on the Rezound is limited to two colors, orange and green. Solid orange when it is charging, solid green when it is charged, and blinking green for all notifications.

I know you can change notification sounds depending on the message type. You can have a sound for an incoming e-mail and a different sound for an incoming text message. I don't know if you can assign a different sound for different e-mail accounts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie