Cradle that will charge the Rezound and an extra battery?

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have one of these cradle for my charge and love it. When I come home and my battery is nearly drained, I just swap it out for the battery that's been on the charger all day. I never actually charge my phone. Would love to do this on the rzound too.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Boom. Never plugging your phone in ever again. Inductive charging can kiss my butt

thumbnail_DSC_015313031573284dac9a50975c2.png

Reactions: labs point

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Set Your Location

True but this one looks better... and its official from verizon... :)

The link says set your location but its the verizon page... you'll probably need to enter your zip as always... but its the verizon accessory page.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have one of these cradle for my charge and love it. When I come home and my battery is nearly drained, I just swap it out for the battery that's been on the charger all day. I never actually charge my phone. Would love to do this on the rzound too.

Aren't you concerned about the wear and tear to your battery door from the daily snapping on and off?

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have never had any issues with battery doors. This is the third android phone I have used this method for. It's the only thing that works for me with poor battery issues.