week view in Calander?

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If you use Google on your desktop, I recommend CalenGoo. Both have beautiful views of day/week/month, etc. - all with fully readable text. Calengoo will cost you about $5 (I think), but it has a comprehensive list of functions for a calendar app. I rely on my phone for my calendar more than any other feature, so the $5 or so was well worth it. And I experimented with a number of other popular apps before going with CalenGoo.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
There isn't a way with Sense. I highly recommend Business Calendar if you're willing.

I didn't actually notice that until now. My first time on Sense, so I'm not familiar enough. It does make me hope that someone can bring a bit of AOSP flavor when we get permanent root. Sense Calendar and Messaging need to go as far as I'm concerned

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
actualy I just found it
when in calander go to bottom row where it gives you the four obtions (month , day, agenda, Invit) just press an hold and another scren will pop up just drag the 7day in to the tray and WHala you got week view. good luck I found this by missing around,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non