Help me get more out of this phone.

12 Volt Man

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Loving my new Rezound so far. Upgraded from the original droid. I didn't watch youtube or netflix much on that phone. With the 4g speed and the larger, spectacular screen on this rezound I would like to use this phone more as an entertainment device.

What aps etc... can I use to watch TV, movies etc... I have Netflix already. I have Direct TV, but haven't looked into their mobile offering yet.

What do you use, like, and why?

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
If you have HBO, get yourself on HBO Go. They have plenty available in HD quality for you to take advantage of. Also, you could check out the TV.com app, if you don't mind commercials. Although the quality isn't always HD.
By getting the Rezound, we're considered early adopters of the HD screen. Nexus owners will be as well. Honestly, we don't have a huge amount of apps dedicated to this new smartphone feature, but as always, we must wait a little longer.
Motorola thought it would introduce HD slowly, by bringing out qhd. Thankfully, HTC and Samsung decided to leapfrog that crap.

richtree

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you haven't used Vingette -- pay for the app -- it is a good camera effects app that you can save your pictures -- then upload them to a photo-bucket or similar account

Also, pandora is free music streaming app ., IMO -- it is the best

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Well the new android market allows you to rent movies, and buy books and music along with apps. Some of the best multimedia apps I like are camera 360, COL reminder, gamefly, Pandora, and crackle.

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
If you are subscribed to hulu plus, there's an app for that. As far as streaming music, I really prefer Slacker over Pandora.

Grung

May 27, 2010
Visit site
If you can spring for it, a Slingbox HD will bring your TV to your Rez. On 4G, my HD channels are downright gorgeous on the Rez's HD screen.

jlschulz

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I use slingbox, have for years since my windows 6.1 days and I'm a huge fan. I've used DVD catalyst to convert my DVD collection for movies, and I can play all my Amazon collection through the web browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power