Mobile hotspot plan cost

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
As it turns out, it's $30 unlimited, no other options. I used to pay $20 for 2GB with my BB and never got anywhere close to 2GB. Wanted to keep the same with Rezound, but no dice.

xRogerxC

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
As it turns out, it's $30 unlimited, no other options. I used to pay $20 for 2GB with my BB and never got anywhere close to 2GB. Wanted to keep the same with Rezound, but no dice.

The only exception is for those (like me) who have recently activated a new line of service, and qualify for the double data promotion. In my case I get 20 GB of data for $80 a month, and adding hotspot for $20 a month also gives me an extra 2 GB of data. :)

All in all, I pay $100 a month for 22 GB of data, with mobile hotspot included. The current promotion is for a limited time per Verizon, and an end date has not been specified.

Sent via my HTC Rezound 4G LTE phone :)

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
The only exception is for those (like me) who have recently activated a new line of service, and qualify for the double data promotion. In my case I get 20 GB of data for $80 a month, and adding hotspot for $20 a month also gives me an extra 2 GB of data. :)

All in all, I pay $100 a month for 22 GB of data, with mobile hotspot included. The current promotion is for a limited time per Verizon, and an end date has not been specified.

Sent via my HTC Rezound 4G LTE phone :)

Huh? Something isn't right with this picture. What kind of promotion you got when got unlimited data and unlimited hotspot for $60?