Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4 apps on lock screen

What 4 apps are on your lock screen.
    I have phone, messages, internet, and camera

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Carrier
    ViperRez

Default Re: 4 apps on lock screen

Phone, camera, Go Sms Pro, K-9

Handcent, opera browser, market, camera

Sent from my Rezound

Gmail, phone, camera, chomp SMS. Considering swapping the phone app for either internet or epocrates.

I am wondering why you all have the phone icon on your front page??? It is right there through Sense.... unless you are using a different launcher?
    Mr Fix-It

Carrier
    Stock Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by didiwags View Post
    I am wondering why you all have the phone icon on your front page??? It is right there through Sense.... unless you are using a different launcher?
    I'm wondering why anyone has any icons on their lock screen...doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    I'm wondering why anyone has any icons on their lock screen...doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?
    For quick access

Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Root

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    For quick access. I have a pattern lock on mine too so no one can get in.

I have phone, messages, camera, poweramp. I alternate between camera and the gmail app depending on how good business is lol.

i don't have this phone but i do have widgetlocker on my GS2. I have phone, gmail, goSMS and dolphinHD. then a couple more icons and widgets above including samsung's task manager, google finance, android market and a flash light app...then a clock then the weather.

Phone, Camera, Handcent, Gmail

Quote Originally Posted by idiotekniques View Post
    Phone, Camera, Handcent, Gmail
    Why doesn't Handcent, with all it's cuteness, have a send button next to the keyboard, like the stock app does?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_y7 View Post
    Why doesn't Handcent, with all it's cuteness, have a send button next to the keyboard, like the stock app does?
    I am confused, both the handcent app and the stock messanger have send next to the text box.

Sent from my Rezound

Quote Originally Posted by didiwags View Post
    I am confused, both the handcent app and the stock messanger have send next to the text box.

Sent from my Rezound
    I must be even more confused. Once I click on the text input window in portrait and then turn the phone into landscape, it shows the regular keyboard and the Send button isn't there. I also tried to revert back to the stock app until I figure this out, but every time I get a text, Handcent pops up.