Flashlight app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I missed the flashlight app from my tb. I found this htc flashlight app, it works but you cannot cycle through different brightnesses. you may have to go to settings>applications and check "unknown sources" to do the install.

Yes, i realize there are flashlight apps in the android market, but i wanted one with a "HTC" look.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
This HTC flashlight does cycle through all of the brightness levels.

The file was posted by someone else. I'd give them credit, but I don't remember who it was. I was damn glad to find it, though. :)

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
You install the app after downloading the apk file. Easiest way is to visit this thread in your mobile browser (or, using the Tapatalk app - highly recommended), download the apk file. When the download is finished, tap the 'download complete' notification to install.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

veevans01

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it and tried to open it but it didn't work. Says that there is no application available to download the apk file.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded it and tried to open it but it didn't work. Says that there is no application available to download the apk file.

Using pc or phone, download it onto your ext_SD. Then go into settings>applications>mske sure check install from other sources box is checked, exit. Then use any file manager to open it. Should work for you.

Reactions: veevans01

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the APK but got the same message when I tried to open it. I just opened Astro, found it in the "downloads" folder on the "sdcard2" memory card, and clicked on it. Astro then gives you the option to install. Worked like a charm.

Reactions: veevans01

veevans01

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the APK but got the same message when I tried to open it. I just opened Astro, found it in the "downloads" folder on the "sdcard2" memory card, and clicked on it. Astro then gives you the option to install. Worked like a charm.

I forgot about Astro. I used it on my incredible. It Helped me load tbis app. Thanks .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad