Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrSmith317
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    all stock

Default notifications changing by them self?

i have my rezound and i bought it outright at a best buy. i got it home and set up my notifications sounds to the way i like. all external sounds from my 32 gb memory card. for some reason if i turn the phone off or it dies because i forgot to charge it, the notification sounds go back to stock. is there something i am doing wrong or should i have them exchange it out.

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

exchanging it wouldn't fix it. Mine does the same thing occasionally going back to the vzw airwaves ringtone. This is a bug in the software. There are a few in there but nothing that warrants a return IMHO

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    omie19 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    all stock

Default Re: notifications changing by them self?

oh ok i just wanted to know because the 30 day mark is coming up and i dropped 800 dollars on a phone that doesnt work properly. thanks area 52
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

If you paid retail for the phone or hell even if you didn't, return/exchange it. Don't let anyone talk you out of getting what you WANT for your money. I love my phone, I don't have this glitch, my phone doesn't get hot or do any of the other weird crap I keep hearing about. It's your money, don't just let someone take it and not give you what you paid for.

/rant
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

-Walt Disney

i paid full retail for mine as well. that phone did lose notifications that i saved to SD (Business Ringtones & RCP Ringtones). then i cracked the screen on day 3 with it so no more 14 day exchange. the replacement from insurance does the same damn thing.

it is really frustrating because sometimes when it switches notifications it just vibrates and i miss it.