Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CarryMe View Post
    When was that deal, Black Friday?
    It was on amazon penny sale, and only valid for new lines, not upgrades.

Default Re: Newegg selling for 149.99 with new/extended contract

I went to newegg to see what the price difference was and it says 219 just looking at the phone, then it says 149 when you go to the cart, but changes to 249 when you pick renew/upgrade plan. Someone posted early on in this thread that it was only of the main line, but I got two for the 249 price. The odd thing, and I'm posting hoping someone will know is, I called Big Red and asked if they could move my date up 13 days and they said that they would but it would cost me 20 bucks a line and that I would loose my upgrade money for both lines, but when I started the process at newegg there's a button close to the price that says 'Am I eligible?' so I clicked it. Entered the info it asked for just for S&G, thinking that it was going to make me have to buy one of the lines for full price or just out right deny me, but it said that both lines were eligible. I thought maybe 7 days was close enough? I went to My Verizon and it still said that I was going to have to wait until the 29th, so I went back to newegg and did the order just to see how far it would let me go before I got flagged, and it let me order both phones for 249??? Anyway, they should be here today and I was wondering if I have to wait until the 29th to activate or suffer some type of penalty for early activation? Does anyone know?
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    It was on amazon penny sale, and only valid for new lines, not upgrades.
    Thanks, when was that?

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Quote Originally Posted by CarryMe View Post
    Thanks, when was that?
    Black Friday Weekend and a tad earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Black Friday Weekend and a tad earlier
    it was from 11/21-11/28 (cyber monday). and it applied to any phone sold by Amazon wireless.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VidJunky View Post
    Anyway, they should be here today and I was wondering if I have to wait until the 29th to activate or suffer some type of penalty for early activation? Does anyone know?
    Shouldnt, They confer with Verizon before mailing out the phones ( usually) id visit your verizon home page and see if it has changed your upgrade date to 20 months from now. I know mine was still 8 days out when newegg/amazon said my upgrade was a go...and now im not due for another upgrade til aug 2013 =)

Quote Originally Posted by Slousifer View Post
    Shouldnt, They confer with Verizon before mailing out the phones ( usually) id visit your verizon home page and see if it has changed your upgrade date to 20 months from now. I know mine was still 8 days out when newegg/amazon said my upgrade was a go...and now im not due for another upgrade til aug 2013 =)
    They did arrive as I had expected. Still being concerned I went to my account and just as you said my new date was 2013. We're all activated and working on getting set up.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts

that new egg deal seems to be dead cause i get $249.99
    Motorola Droid Maxx

Real late reply but no. They had it for over 2 weeks at that

Really?
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12