mpetruzz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just found out that my company is going to give me a new phone in January. I'm not going to need my rezound and am thinking of selling it. It's in pristine condition with 0 scratches on the screen or anywhere else. The phone probably has two battery cycles on it!!

They're going for 400-450 on ebay so I'd be looking to get around 400. My wife used the box to wrap an Xmas present but I'm selling the phone, charger and beats headphones.

My wife wants a white droid incredible 2, so if anyone has one of those I'd be willing to do a swap plus cash.

I will be more than happy to send anyone interested pics, answer any questions etc. I've been selling on ebay for years and have 100% positive feedback. I'll do whatever you need to make you feel comfortable with the transaction. I'm not looking to scam anyone, I'm not going to ask you to gift me the money on paypal. I only use paypal, that way we are both protected.

Let me know if you're interested. I love the phone, but don't see holding on to it if I'm not gonna use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia