How to re-associate weather app with widget?

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
At the time I first set up my Rezound, I seem to remember being given a choice which weather app to associate with my HTC Sense standard clock/weather widget. I picked up The Weather Channel only to discover later that it doesn't list my town. Is there any way now to re-associate the widget with another weather app that does list the town, e.g., Weather Bug?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
At the time I first set up my Rezound, I seem to remember being given a choice which weather app to associate with my HTC Sense standard clock/weather widget. I picked up The Weather Channel only to discover later that it doesn't list my town. Is there any way now to re-associate the widget with another weather app that does list the town, e.g., Weather Bug?

I don't know anything in particular about the widget but with other apps, you can go into settings -> applications, then open the app that you want to change, click clear data(or clear defaults) and the next time you use the application you can re-setup the defaults of the application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt