Will coming from an Incredible 2 be much different?

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I've been researching most of the day since I'm in the market for a new phone and it seems the Rezound has been the best of the big 3 in Verizon at the moment. I currently have an Incredible 2 and am rather bored with it. Going to another HTC device with Sense, will this be much of an upgrade at all? Sure it'll be faster and bigger, but is there much difference that I will notice? I'm almost tempted to wait, but I have 3 upgrades I can use with my moms lines. Thanks!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
the rezound the rezound has 4GLTE and an HD screen, so it would be sharper as well. Whether or not it's worth it depends on what you do with the phone. Speed wise, it probably won't be a huge amount faster, but the 4GLTE will download way faster. You should try it out in stores to get a feel of it.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I say no it isn't.
I went from a DINC to the GN just to try something different.
The rezound is a nice solid device, but I felt that if I owned it for two years, I would have just kept my Dinc activated.

The rezound to me is more of the same which isn't a bad thing, but personally I would get bored.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
the rezound the rezound has 4GLTE and an HD screen, so it would be sharper as well. Whether or not it's worth it depends on what you do with the phone. Speed wise, it probably won't be a huge amount faster, but the 4GLTE will download way faster. You should try it out in stores to get a feel of it.

Bump. The difference between 3G and LTE is night and day. Why limit yourselft to 3G for another 2 years? I have unlimited data and will be using it, believe me.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Bump. The difference between 3G and LTE is night and day. Why limit yourselft to 3G for another 2 years? I have unlimited data and will be using it, believe me.

And it isn't just the speed...it is the fact you can now use voice and data at the same time. IMO, that is a way bigger deal than the speed boost. I personally didn't need more than 3G.

The DINC2 has less RAM, only one processor (and clocked lower), less internal storage, a crappier screen, a worse camera (IMO), and no beats earbuds. Not saying the DINC2 sucks, but if I had a DINC2 I would still upgrade if I had the option. After using a dual core phone with a 720p display I don't think I could ever go back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37