1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default missed $150 rznd from amazon, any word on a price reduct?

I missed my opportunity to get the rezound for $150 from amazon. Has anyone heard of either any New Year's sales upcoming or a price reduction on the phone? Or any nonlinear retailers that are offering it for a reasonable deal?

Thanks

Default Re: missed $150 rznd from amazon, any word on a price reduct?

actually got the nexus for a penny during that one day sale. keep checking amazon they change the prices like every hour lol

ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

I am still showing that Amazon has it for $150. As of this writing, it is still there:

Amazon.com: HTC Rezound 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

@JeffDenver The $150 is just for new lines. I am upgrading from a family share which is now showing $250.

@mrboombastic Yeah, I've noticed that with amazon wireless. I'll keep checking daily hoping for anything between the $.01 and $150 offers to show up again.

ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

Look under the yellow button by the Amazon Wireless logo at the top right of the page on that link. It says:

"With service
    (new, upgrades & add a line)"

I have never had a family share, but my sister has one. As I undertand it, you can still get upgrade prices for those. She does get "upgrade" discounts on the phones on her plan.

EDIT - NM, I see your point. On the next screen it differentiates between the two.

I just ordered mine yesterday as an upgrade on a Family line for $149 from wireless.amazon.com.