What's involved in getting Beats in Google music?

woodyt74

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Installed DSP Manager and it seemed to go fine. However, every time I tried to open it I get "The application DSPManager (process com.bel.androin.dspmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Plus a Force Close button. Any ideas on a fix?

Edit: have reinstalled it twice with the same result.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Try going to manage apps, find DSP in the list and clear all data and cache.

I'm unsure if DSP and Beats work together...I seem to remember quite a few Sense 3.5 ROMS for the Inc where you could have one or the other work but not both.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Installed DSP Manager and it seemed to go fine. However, every time I tried to open it I get "The application DSPManager (process com.bel.androin.dspmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Plus a Force Close button. Any ideas on a fix?

Edit: have reinstalled it twice with the same result.

Where did you get DSP Manager from? I got mine right off of XDA. I couldn't even tell you what version it is.

woodyt74

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Mr. Smith that did it. Went back to XDA and downloaded it from there and seems to be working fine now. Thanks.

Is it me or is adjusting the equalizer an overly sensitive PITA?

courthaven

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
How do you all like the sound? In my brief test run I thought it was nice.

Yeah and I don't think Beats runs in conjunction with it. Dap should be seperate I believe.

woodyt74

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I've used it with both beats and google music and I love the sound on both. Seems to soften up the sometimes too heavy bass in beats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol