VZW Decision on charging for online payments

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Apparently (not surprisingly) VZW has decided against charging users for making "one-time" payments online.

Quote from their facebook page:

We at Verizon take great care to listen to our customers. Based on your input, we will not institute the fee for online or telephone single payments. We thank you for providing your feedback and remaining the industry?s most loyal customers.

I'm guessing Dovahkiin made good on his word to let out a FUS and show them who is boss ;)

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I am shocked that Verizon caved on this. Seriously. I did not expect that at all. The backlash must have been huge.

I would have paid by electronic check just out of principle.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully, this will be the case again when they attempt to axe the grandfathered unlimited data plans next year. Based onf that internal memo that made the rounds on the web a couple months bwck, is factual,

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It would seem they caved because the FCC was about to intercede on our behalf. It's dubious to think input from their customers had anything to do with the policy reversal.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
It would seem they caved because the FCC was about to intercede on our behalf. It's dubious to think input from their customers had anything to do with the policy reversal.

It's nice to hear those blowhards were ready to use our tax sollara in a manner tthat benefits citizens. We often lose so it's nice to get a win.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey