I was wondering if any one else had problems with this phone being slow.Every time I pull down the notification bar it reacts incredibly slow.Sometimes my thumb can swipe all the way down before it reacts.Coming from the incredible I didn't expect this from a dual core.Not sure if I got a defective unit or if this is normal.
    01-01-2012 10:34 PM
    I don't think I have that problem.

Do you have a lot of apps running?

Have you tried rebooting the phone?
    01-02-2012 12:45 AM
    Mine is as smooth as silk, and I have 7 pages full of apps, folders, and widgets, and tons more apps in the drawer. It may be an app that you installed. Use task manager and kill all apps.
    01-02-2012 01:21 AM
    Went to Verizon today and they swapped it for a new one.Seems to be fine so far.Thanks for the input.
    01-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Went to Verizon today and they swapped it for a new one.Seems to be fine so far.Thanks for the input.
    Good decision to swap out, that was definitely not a typical issue for any Rezound owner to encounter.
    01-03-2012 03:46 AM
    This happened to me with my DINC every now and then.
    I am sure it's more streamlined with the Rezound, but it probably has something to do with sense.
    Not saying it's bad, but sense does use a lot of resources, but I noticed it more with running apps like youtube, movies, graphic intensive stuff.
    01-03-2012 05:02 AM
    I had this problem on my old incredible 2 whenever I used set cpu.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    01-03-2012 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD