1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone acting slow

I was wondering if any one else had problems with this phone being slow.Every time I pull down the notification bar it reacts incredibly slow.Sometimes my thumb can swipe all the way down before it reacts.Coming from the incredible I didn't expect this from a dual core.Not sure if I got a defective unit or if this is normal.
    Last edited by chucknine; 01-01-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Default Re: phone acting slow

I don't think I have that problem.

Do you have a lot of apps running?

Have you tried rebooting the phone?

Mine is as smooth as silk, and I have 7 pages full of apps, folders, and widgets, and tons more apps in the drawer. It may be an app that you installed. Use task manager and kill all apps.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Went to Verizon today and they swapped it for a new one.Seems to be fine so far.Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by chucknine View Post
    Went to Verizon today and they swapped it for a new one.Seems to be fine so far.Thanks for the input.
    Good decision to swap out, that was definitely not a typical issue for any Rezound owner to encounter.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,013 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

This happened to me with my DINC every now and then.
    I am sure it's more streamlined with the Rezound, but it probably has something to do with sense.
    Not saying it's bad, but sense does use a lot of resources, but I noticed it more with running apps like youtube, movies, graphic intensive stuff.

I had this problem on my old incredible 2 whenever I used set cpu.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk