Sense homescreen

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
How do I select which screen is my homescreen? Whenever I push home, it goes to the wrong screen.

Press the home button twice to display thumbnails of all your home screens. Drag the home screen you want displayed when you press the home button to the center section on the middle row. Hit the back button. Done.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
That didn't work. What is weird is that I use 5 screens, but if I pinch it, then 6 screens show. The extra screen is blank, and has a green outline around it. This is the screen that acts as homescreen, no matter where I place it. And there is no option to remove the screen. Any ideas?

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Try adding some widgets to the blank screen with the green box around it. Then see if it goes to this screen when you press the home button. If it does, then modify this screen to your liking. Maybe you deleted the home screen by mistake when you got rid of two of the seven screens.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
That didn't do it, either. I think that the key is the green box, but I can't get it to disappear. A factory reset would probably fix it, but not going there...

spgiva

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I just fussed with mine and yes the green box is the key. I think your best bet is to put the widgets that you want on that blank home screen. Then you can place your home screen anywhere in the order of the multiple screens. Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay