Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Go Launcher help

Is there a way to put a widget for the default music player on a home screen using GO launcher? With the default HTC Sense I could put a widget that let me pause/skip tracks on a home page but it doesn't seem to be available with GO launcher. Also, is there a way to put the social stream on a page?

ROM
    To embarrassed to say

Default Re: Go Launcher help

You can't use any of the sense widgets on any other home screen replacement. The stock music player has it's own little 4x1 widget, with just basic pause ffwd play functionality.

Android Pro widgets has quite a few widgets that are close that sense widgets. Bookmarks, calender, facebook, twitter, messaging, people,
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

So is there a way to get a widget for the stock music player using Go launcher? I don't want to use another app that doesn't use the stock because of the Beats issue.

I use Phantom Music Control - a widget that puts controls for whatever player you tell it to use (it autodetects stock on my Rezound). I'm using it in both Go Launcher EX and WidgetLocker.

I have a unrelated question to go launcher. If I create folders in the app drawer and put apps in there why do they still show up in the app drawer and in the folder I created. Shouldn't that take them out to make drawer cleaner

I have a unrelated question to go launcher. If I create folders in the app drawer and put apps in there why do they still show up in the app drawer and in the folder I created. Shouldn't that take them out to make drawer cleaner
    Creating a folder and putting apps in there is like a short cut on hour desktop. The app drawer is like all programs on your PC. Widgets and folders are the same as shortcuts.

Quote Originally Posted by dabombcra View Post
    Creating a folder and putting apps in there is like a short cut on hour desktop. The app drawer is like all programs on your PC. Widgets and folders are the same as shortcuts.
    Ok so they will stay in the app drawer folders and also seperately in the app drawer thanks

i wish they would hurry up and give us the feature to make the dock icons larger. too small on this screen.