1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Default Exchange Mail

After 3 lemon Bionics, I have recently made the switch to the Rezound. I have had the OG Droid, Droid X and the Bionic so far. One thing I have to say is the Moto mail client (for Exchange) is far better than the Rezound one. Even the mail client on my wife's Incredible is better. Can anyone recommend one that works as well as the Bionic one? I have tried K-9 and Remosync. While OK, they don't quite cut it for me. Thanks in advance.

Jake

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

I use Touchdown. Works very well for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

+1 for Touchdown.

Enhanced Email is another one, but it's simpler than Touchdown.

...Sent from my Tab

Default Re: Exchange Mail

Just curious, what don't you like about the exchange implementation? I always thought the sense version was pretty good, especially since it allows access to subfolders which I believe the motos don't.
    One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Guys, you have to elaborate here for me, as well as ricebw. I've used the stock email app on my Rezound since day 1. What exactly is bad about it? I get my emails in a normal fashion, the UI is pretty clean and user-friendly for the most part, and I haven't had any difficulty merging additional email accounts.

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ricebw View Post
    Just curious, what don't you like about the exchange implementation? I always thought the sense version was pretty good, especially since it allows access to subfolders which I believe the motos don't.
    How does it work when you get an appointment request via an Exchange email and accept it? Does it automatically go onto your Exchange calendar? Does it sync your Exchange "Notes" and "Tasks"?

-Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Ditto for me. The Exchange program has worked well. Meetings get put on my calendar and I can respond to emails easily

I actually feel the exact opposite Moto users seem to have tons of issues from road blocking the server the plain not working on our exchange server. However I think sense has worked perfect with calendar and email sync even beating my desktop art times
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

A couple of things I don't care for are the inability to set a different ringtone for email I cannot get it to view HTML in emails. If it did these 2 things, I would be much more likely to use it. The corp sync on my Bionic was fantastic. The only problem I ever had was it would not display the content of digitally signed emails from one of my friends. Anyway, been using Touchdown since this thread was started and I'm digging it. Thanks.

Jake