Missing my Incredible's Optical Joystick

DRKayak

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I love my Rezound. It is truly an upgrade to my old Incredible. But I do miss the joystick on the Incredible. Anybody else feel that way and are there any good ideas for a work around on the Rezound?

ac295

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my Rezound. It is truly an upgrade to my old Incredible. But I do miss the joystick on the Incredible. Anybody else feel that way and are there any good ideas for a work around on the Rezound?

I felt the same way, even though I always hated the trackball, but wasn't familiar with the way the Rezound selects text. I was used to the Dinc where I pick a spot and then scroll with the trackball. I kept touching the screen to move the green ball lol.

Didn't realise I could move the green ball and have the large magnifying window pop up. I like it much better.

DRKayak

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Same experience as ac295. I kept touching the lower bezel trying to move the pointer. I now use the "magnifying glass" pointer mover, but my fat fingers still want to reach for the optical joy stick.

Oh well, all the other goodness overwhelms the lack of a optical joystick. :D

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
You know what would be sweet? Someone else figured the touch screen works down past the capacitive buttons. Turn that area into a laptop style touch pad.

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I had the Incredible and I used to to verify which way was up and down pretty quick if it was dark. Other than that, I thought it was a useless part of the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress