One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
469x304px-LL-ed262631_NotSureIfSerious.jpeg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm serious. This is my first smartphone. I need to get it on the music player that works with the beats headphones.

plug in your rezound using the provided usb cable (it works similar to a usb thumb drive), and copy songs from your computer to your rezound.

Cares

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Plug your phone into your computer...copy it onto your SD card.

or

Dropbox

or

Email

or

Direct download

or

WiFi Sync

or

any of the other 100s of possible ways.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha!!!...awesome picture.

Anyway...super simple man. Plug your phone into the computer and select USB storage mode. Create a folder and name it music or something similar (so you'll know where they are). Drag and drop your music files into and disconnect when your done. Then enjoy your music. Hope that explains it. :)

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't just copy it to your phone. Follow the above to connect the phone to a PC, then put the music in a folder on your internal or external SD card called "Music" the capital M is important. If you want something simpler, get a copy of doubletwist on your phone as well as PC. You can set everything up on the PC and sync like iTunes.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't just copy it to your phone. Follow the above to connect the phone to a PC, then put the music in a folder on your internal or external SD card called "Music" the capital M is important. If you want something simpler, get a copy of doubletwist on your phone as well as PC. You can set everything up on the PC and sync like iTunes.

Dobletwist is awesome, but idk if I would call it simpler than dragging and dropping. :p

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I use Double twist on my D1. It might not like meas its currently not so user friendly. If one does the drag and drop, the stock music player has no issues with this? And as I do not have the rezound yet, what is the stick music player and how is it? The one on the D1 sucks.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Not to completely defend myself here but most would say that the iTunes -> iDevice setup is easier than dragging and dropping because they don't understand dragging and dropping. I throw these things out in terms of newbie user ease, not my personal skill level/preference.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Not to completely defend myself here but most would say that the iTunes -> iDevice setup is easier than dragging and dropping because they don't understand dragging and dropping. I throw these things out in terms of newbie user ease, not my personal skill level/preference.

I can see where your coming from, suppose it just boils down too what your familiar with. :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I had the joy of trying to copy music from my wife's old iphone (which was sync'd to a different computer) to her new iphone, and that was no fun. To me, it's way easier on android to move music to a new phone. take the sd card from the old phone, put it in the new phone, and you are done. no need to mess with other software or anything. But of course, to each his own. Some love to use iTunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa