Really FANTASTIC product for your screen

Sonshine01

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share a great product that I ran across on my search for something that would help with fingerprints on my screen. It doesn't really help all that much with fingerprints but it does make it easier to wipe them off. What it does do is make gives your screen a super slick finish. It is by Turtle Wax and it is called ICE. It is a synthetic wax that you can use on paint,glass,chrome,plastic and rubber. I clean my screen with eyeglass cleaner and then apply a coat and let it dry followed by 4 or 5 more coats (letting each one dry before applying the next one) and then I take a soft cloth and buff it really good. You can use as many coats as your want to as there is no build up. I have used it for the last 6 months on my charge (naked screen) and my Rezound with a screen protector. It makes the screen protector feel more like the naked screen. I love this stuff and use it about once a week on my phone. I just thought I would share this info for those of you who like to keep a really nice screen.

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I might give this a try. I've been hesitant on getting a screen protector for my Rezound as I much prefer the feel of glass than a plastic screen protector. Maybe this is what I need if I end up with a screen protector.

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I might give this a try. I've been hesitant on getting a screen protector for my Rezound as I much prefer the feel of glass than a plastic screen protector. Maybe this is what I need if I end up with a screen protector.

I would give an anti-glare screen protector a try. It does a nice job of eliminating fingerprints, reducing the glare on the screen (as advertised) and protects nicely. HTCPedia has some for dirt cheap at like $0.39 each. If you're willing to be patient and get it on right, I guarantee you'll be happy with the results.

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I would give an anti-glare screen protector a try. It does a nice job of eliminating fingerprints, reducing the glare on the screen (as advertised) and protects nicely. HTCPedia has some for dirt cheap at like $0.39 each. If you're willing to be patient and get it on right, I guarantee you'll be happy with the results.

I had an anti-glare screen protector on my OG Droid. It wasn't nearly as smooth to the touch as the bare Rezound screen.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

I agree there is no feel like naked, but I also had some issues with a micro scuff or two on my Inc, so I bought one screen protector that was like the Zegg and it ruined the beautiful look of the screen. My next protector was a Skinomi and it was prefect. Felt naked and was very clear. They can be tricky to put on but have cutouts to custom fit your device. Side note I saw one protector that you cut to fit, and most of the self adhesive protectors I've seen have no cutouts. I don't think I would like covering the front camera even if it was a clear cover. Cut to fit? Really? Really?

Pseudoty

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
lol I use the ICE line-up for my cars. Good stuff, never thought of using it on a phone though.

I also use this on my car. Make sure you are using the synthetic wax and NOT the polish because if the Polish gets on the black plastic and dries it can discolor it white. So I was not going to try this on my new Rezound but I do have my old Dinc that I was running naked for the past year so I gave it a try. Wow, forget about the fingerprint resistance, what it also did was "remove" all of my tiny nicks and surface scratches and that was with just one coat. My screen now looks like day 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL