Photos/Videos Missing From Gallery

SDMFer

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure when it happened, but I noticed today that all my pictures and videos are missing from the gallery. They're still on the sd card but not showing up. It won't allow me to select the folders they're in from the show/hide folders option in the gallery. Any ideas on how to get them to appear or an alternate app similar to gallery? The phone is perm rooted and I did reset yesterday, but I'm not sure why that would affect it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

mtech#WN

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have folders disappear occasionally too on my stock phone, and have to restart it to get them to reappear. I occasionally move pictures around in different folders by hooking up to my computer via USB cable and thought maybe doing that was goofing something up, but maybe not. Wish there was a way to move them from folder to folder with phone commands instead (I haven't found a way anyway, maybe there is).

Hopefully someone will have some suggestions as to why the folders disappear.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure when it happened, but I noticed today that all my pictures and videos are missing from the gallery. They're still on the sd card but not showing up. It won't allow me to select the folders they're in from the show/hide folders option in the gallery. Any ideas on how to get them to appear or an alternate app similar to gallery? The phone is perm rooted and I did reset yesterday, but I'm not sure why that would affect it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Culprit was the reset, for whatever reason, it does that to a mounted sd card. I lost mine a few weeks back to reset post boot loop. Had no luck tracking down a fix so I, begrudgingly, just reformatted since I only had less thab 2gbs saved on it.

dgcamero

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
It's so bad with mine now that I can only view my pictures once before having to reboot my phone. :( I could tolerate this if I only, say, had to reboot once a day, but every other hour is flippin' annoying! :mad:

Has anyone figured out a trick???

Green Case

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
So mine disappeared and reappeared when I unchecked the Gallery from the App Killer... How did my Gallery end up there? Oh well...Glad they're back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt