1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    764 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Good Holsters or Cases?

I have a tpu gel case from verizon on my rezound and was wondering if there was a good holster out there for it. I want to be able to use the case and the holster. I know with the nexus the seidio surface case will work with the tpu case but wasn't sure if it would for the rezound. Does anyone know any top cases or holsters that would work for this device? Please let me know. Thanks.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Default Re: Good Holsters or Cases?

OtterBox (Defender Series) for your particular device.

I bought one for my Evo 3D and I received another as a gift.
    If you don't have insurance on your phone trying this is at your own risk.

I tested one of the cases out by throwing my phone into traffic on a busy highway.
    Not a scratch or ding on the phone itself.
    With nothing wrong with my phone, I got nowhere trying to get my parents to exchange it for the white Evo 3D.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

I don't like the clip holsters so I found a nice velcro case at Lowe's. It's blue/black and can be mounted on your belt vertical or horizontal and has a clip and belt loop. It's very functional for 12 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie8x8 View Post
    I don't like the clip holsters so I found a nice velcro case at Lowe's. It's blue/black and can be mounted on your belt vertical or horizontal and has a clip and belt loop. It's very functional for 12 bucks.
    can you please tell me the holster's name and model?

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    can you please tell me the holster's name and model?
    "AWP Polyester Hook-n-Loop Cell Phone Case"

For my location, show's $7.58. I really like it, it's not fancy, but not too big/bulky, phone slides in and out great even with extended battery.

Anyone know if there is a holster to fit the incipio SILICRYLIC case. The largest swivel pouch from verizon is too small

TIA

Global Posts
    1,397 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Umass021 View Post
    I have a tpu gel case from verizon on my rezound and was wondering if there was a good holster out there for it. I want to be able to use the case and the holster. I know with the nexus the seidio surface case will work with the tpu case but wasn't sure if it would for the rezound. Does anyone know any top cases or holsters that would work for this device? Please let me know. Thanks.
    I'm not sure what the tpu gel case is. but the Seidio holster designed to work with the Surface case does not work well with the standard VZ silicon case, I tried. Sorry.

I got a great holster with rotating belt clip and magnetic closure at 5 Below that perfectly fits the Rezound. It has some extra wiggle room, so could possibly fit a Rezound with a skin/gel on it.

The holster is just generic labeled something like 'fits big Android, Microsoft phones'
    HTC 8525 > BB Storm1 > HTC Droid Incredible > HTC REZOUND

I think Seidio and otterbox make some of the best cases anywhere. My Choice: SEDIO SURFACE COMBO! AWESOME

Thank you will look into both

I'm using the Nite-Ize tall magnetic holster with my Rezound in a TPU case and extended battery.

Amazon.com: Nite Ize Clip Case Cargo Magnet Tall - 1 Pack - Bulk Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's great with a clip that is wide enough for a duty belt and 360 degree swivel.

BOBBY
    Last edited by MINIATUREART; 01-24-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

If you want protection, look at the ballistic cases at goballistic.com

I like Seidio over Otterbox..the screen protectors are better and the cases are less bulky and come in different colors...I have the Rugged case (which is called something else now) and came with 2 screen protectors, a metal hindged belt clip with locking pin that has felt on the screen's side, a skeleton wrapping that secures a heavy duty rubber case over the hard/yet flexible inner shell that slides in two pieces vertically over the phone. It's fantastic and even has a rubber port that goes over the headphone port, charging port, and camera to prevent dust/scratches.

The gf has the Seidio Active case which is the colored skeleton over a hard rubber that wraps the phone.

Are there any holsters you can use without a case?

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie8x8 View Post
    "AWP Polyester Hook-n-Loop Cell Phone Case"

For my location, show's $7.58. I really like it, it's not fancy, but not too big/bulky, phone slides in and out great even with extended battery.

That case is so ugly!!!!

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

I really like a simple clip holster for size and to be able to rotate for flexibilty. Found one here dirt cheap. I've ordered three so far. They hold up really well. I thought the price was some kind of blitz deal so I ordered three. Seems like its the regular price!

I use this with the incipio silicrylic case

Pleased with my Otterbox Defender after a little under a week. The case and holster is BULKY, though.

I use this holster from Maxpedition and it fits just fine even with the Otterbox Commuter case on my Rezound

i have the otterbox commuter case on my phone for drops and such, but i didnt like the feel of the phone in my pocket so i looked for a holster that would fit the phone when it had the otterbox case on it. i found the bodyglove XL holster and it fits my phone with the otterbox case on it. you can find this holster at radio shack.
    works great for me. now i don't have to deal with a phone that is too big for my pocket.