Sense widget ... No weather data available

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting "no weather data available" on the Sense clock widget. I have a 4G signal. When I tap on the widget, it loads up the weather fine. Any idea why it has trouble getting the data on its own?

Thanks!

...Sent from my Tab

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I switched widgets, and installed Beautiful Widget. I have not had any problems whatsoever.

I have Beautiful Widgets but I am trying to reduce the amount of "stuff" that runs persistently. The Sense widget is fine if it will work. I tried the reinstall approach and I'll see what happens. I may end up with BW.

...Sent from my Tab

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have Beautiful Widgets but I am trying to reduce the amount of "stuff" that runs persistently. The Sense widget is fine if it will work. I tried the reinstall approach and I'll see what happens. I may end up with BW.

...Sent from my Tab

Did you check that weather sync is enabled?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you shifted etherial plains to one where there actually WAS no weather!

Or the widget just pooped out on you as happens from time to time...either of those.

Seriously its been happening occasionally for the better part of two years.

awyeahh1

May 6, 2012
Visit site
here is solution, It's pretty simple, just hold on the widget with finger then move it to "edit" in the new window just chose your city and it will become working

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't you need to have location service on for sense weather to work. As opposed to typing in your zip. I don't like to keep location on so I just use Be Weather with the sense like flip clock.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon